Tuesday, July 10, 2007

LOLOL

I am just laughing at myself for even thinking of making something like this. I have no name for this yet. This dish is going as Prabu's lunch tomorrow. I will let you know how it turns out tomorrow;).

Ingredients:
Cooked Rice - 2 cups
Turnip - 1 small chopped fine
Purple Potato - 1 small chopped fine
Chili Oil - 1 Tbsp.
Garlic Powder - 1 tsp
Bay leaf - 1
Soy sauce - 1 tsp
Berbere Spice powder - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste

Procedure:

Heat chili oil in a pan. Add bay leaf and the vegetables. Add salt and saute them till soft. Add garlic powder, berbere powder and soy sauce and stir for few minutes. Add the cooked rice and mix well. Simple and fast lunch eh!

2 comments:

Prabu said...

I can attest to the fact that it was pretty good, though I didn't quite figure out what it contained until I read the recipe. A tad spicy, but WTH, that's a good thing!

Unknown said...

Hats off Tevars, Wife is the chef, nd the husband is the taster / tester. What other combination can be best? Enjoy Prabhu, The path to ur heart is well paved with all the goodies